Tuesday 7 February 2012

T-11 days and counting.  We received our assignments last week and I will be working with the University of Fort Hare along with two of my colleagues Jason from Australia, and Rajib from India.  We have lot's of materials to read through in preparation for meeting with our Client and are looking forward to helping them achieve their objectives.  

I've spent the last two weeks visiting with friends and family, optimizing my time with them as it'll be at least 6 weeks before I'll see many of them again.  The big dilemma now is packing.....  What to bring, what to leave out, can I really keep my luggage under 50lbs.....  =o)  

I am looking forward to meeting Natalia and Rebecca.  They are part of the larger group I'm travelling with and the three of us are heading out on a Safari to Kruger National Park.  This was something that had always been on the Top 10 Bucket List and I'm so happy to have these ladies to share this experience with!  After that it'll be down to business and off to East London!

Below is the tourism site for East London should you want to learn more about where we're heading!


East London, Eastern Cape SA
http://www.sa-venues.com/attractionsec/east-london.php


No comments:

Post a Comment