Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 28-30:  It's the final countdown.......

Wednesday.......it's presentation day eve and the pressure is on.  It's a holiday here in South Africa so David, Rajib and I have been sitting in the hotel lobby since early morning working on pulling together the final presentation.  It's been a long road but I finally see the end off in the distance. 

Speaking of roads, we got a ride back from to the hotel from the IBM office on Monday thanks to Nicholas.  It was my first and most likely the only time I will have rode in the back of a 1974 Rolls Royce!  We were in awe.....



We took time to have a nice dinner on Monday at an Italian restaurant close to here.  The food was AWESOME.



Tuesday we took some photo's at the IBM office.  They had all the comforts of home including a cigarette vending machine.....I can't recall the last time I saw one of those in Canada.....





I am looking forward to meeting back up with the group on Friday for one last ho-raw before we all head our separate ways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment